Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Back on tracks, or getting another chance to say 'Hello' and 'I love you'

Sometimes you get another chance, in life.
It doesn't matter if you deserve it or not, you just get it.

While getting another chance you can decide to change absolutely everything and to start anew, or to get back on tracks, to get back to what you know, to restore your past.

In both cases, getting another chance is pure gold. It makes possible for you to see your life with new eyes, to fix your mistakes, to say 'Hello' and 'I love you' one more time, to stop worrying for things not worth your precious time. 


To do things in a better way. To be better. 
To be honest, with yourself and with others. To care more.
To try once again. To learn once again. To smile once again.
Even if you are alone while doing it. It doesn't matter.

If you can get another chance, be grateful for it. Say thanks to whoever you have to for it, and don't waste this possibility.

Tags: Chances, Another chance